Snow

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
PHP:

93SierraWT: I was alone, on the street by my house I can stare at for hours and nobody will drive on so I decided to have some fun.

instead of turning around I decided to back up all the way home except some grand am was following me with no idea what I was doing and probably got pretty pissed off.

You were alone?

wintimidator

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, I started backing up went through an unmarked T intersection and a Grand Am came out of it and followed me for about five seconds before I pulled into my driveway

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Look 93 wt I understand what you are saying, and I can see the ignorance in his first year of driving. But we all were that driver in some part of our life and don't try and say that you have never driven like an idiot. It's just you know not to brag about it. He will learn and that's all that matters so back off the kid. Hell the other day I had some guy chew my ass out cause I was doing donuts in the middle of my school parking lot at night. He screamed at me for not wearing my seat belt and for how I could roll my truck. I told him I'm not hurtting anyone except for my vehicle, and posibly my self so back off. He freaked and followed me so i went off roading on a back way to my house were I lost him. But i took his word after that and quite doing that bullshit.

wintimidator

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look 93 wt I understand what you are saying, and I can see the ignorance in his first year of driving. But we all were that driver in some part of our life and don't try and say that you have never driven like an idiot. It's just you know not to brag about it. He will learn and that's all that matters so back off the kid. Hell the other day I had some guy chew my ass out cause I was doing donuts in the middle of my school parking lot at night. He screamed at me for not wearing my seat belt and for how I could roll my truck. I told him I'm not hurtting anyone except for my vehicle, and posibly my self so back off. He freaked and followed me so i went off roading on a back way to my house were I lost him. But i took his word after that and quite doing that bullshit.

Thank you, I know my limits and I know not to screw around around other cars where I could hit other people/get hit. I don't do that on dry pavement because it burns up the tires, which are expensive. I guess you could say I haven't learned yet, but maybe I will never learn because I'm not doing anything wrong. Only so much can happen going no more than 20 mph with nothing to hit.:)

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
THis thread needs to be closed, typical thread is going in a typical downhill spiral. You are 17, you do not know your limits, I am 20 and do not know mine yet because I do not have enough years driving in all the driving situations that can arise, 20 MPH can get you you in a whole hell of a lot of trouble and its enough to kill someone.

So for the sake of everyone else on the road or sidewalk, go find a field to dick around in.

wintimidator

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I don't have a field to dick around in I'm stuck in the burbs, so I use high school parking lot or the not very well travelled street in front of my house. I know my limit, the limit is don't dick around when there are things to hit, but if there is nothing to hit it's fine and that's what I did. After I was done someone appeared

Tempted

Banned
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I don't have a field to dick around in I'm stuck in the burbs, so I use high school parking lot or the not very well travelled street in front of my house. I know my limit, the limit is don't dick around when there are things to hit, but if there is nothing to hit it's fine and that's what I did. After I was done someone appeared
So...that means you were not on an empty road. There could have been 10 more vehicles, you had no clue who else was on the road.

Thank you, I know my limits and I know not to screw around around other cars where I could hit other people/get hit. I don't do that on dry pavement because it burns up the tires, which are expensive. I guess you could say I haven't learned yet, but maybe I will never learn because I'm not doing anything wrong. Only so much can happen going no more than 20 mph with nothing to hit.:)

No you don't, you're only 17 in your Dad's truck. Let him catch you doing it. Not only are you doing something wrong, you don't know that you are doing something wrong and that makes it a lot worse.

I'm not sure what kind of response you're expecting by posting this. I can't think of anyone on this forum who respects someone who drives like an idiot. If you want to do this **** alone and put yourself in danger, I really couldn't care less. But keep it off of the roads where your putting other people in danger.

^^This x1000.

I remember my first beer..........
You aren't old enough to drink and weren't old enough to watch that movie when it came out.

OP just realize you were doing something moronic and nobody here wants to hear about it. You want to get out there and be a tool then by all means, do it away from me and everyone I love. I don't think I'm speaking alone here.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
I agree with everything posted by Tempted.

And..

You must be registered for see images attach

wintimidator

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw that I was alone. Then I saw a Grand Am following me when i was backing up. This street doesn't have the capacity for 10 cars. I only dick around when I have room, which there was, and there is no possible danger, which there wasn't. It wasn't my dad's truck. I have the tow beast he has the sport truck. I'm quite sure there are very few seventeen year olds driving Trailblazer SSs around and I am not one of them. I have the bigger truck, he has the better one. I would never dick around in his, because it's not mine, unless he told me to. kthxbai:evillol: