Snow

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wintimidator

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ever since it started snowing I've been excited and screwing around with rear wheel drive and today I particularly had some fun. Went a little too crazy and spun out a block from my house and into someone's yard a bit, facing the wrong way. instead of turning around I decided to back up all the way home except some grand am was following me with no idea what I was doing and probably got pretty pissed off. Oops! :)

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
lol iv been playing in my high school parking lot at night.... perfect place because its so big I wont run into any thing (unless im suuuuuuppppppeeeeerrrrrr stupid) but you should find a safer place to play at bro. Cause it only takes one time to get a ticket, or cause an accident and you will be to blame. Im not trying to be a nag im just watching your back for you man :)

wintimidator

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ya well it was all right I just got a little carried away but I do like to use my high school parking lot I could use the practice and sometimes my dad let's me borrow his trailblazer SS

As for ChrisAU from Alabama where it never snows or freezes, I wonder if you even know what snow is, SHUT YER FACE

wintimidator

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well well well why don't you come on up when we make national news for being 30 below and freeze your southern ass off. Like alabama football?

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
So you are proud that everything freezes and your home makes the news for being 30 below? What about the day you yourself make it for being a DA and sliding your truck around on your ice and killing a kid or yourself?

I'll just stay down here and enjoy the weather. Wish I could move further south, actually. Screw cold weather.

Oh and also your truck will be eaten alive by rust, that will suck.

But seriously, I'll quit being a ******, no hard feelings. I remember high school, I did plenty of dumb sh*t. Enjoy it while you have it, but do be safe.

wintimidator

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Talkin Minnesota got mud flaps to take care of the rust cuz the dumbfucks known as the government put down chemicals and make everything worse