smurfcivic ecsb build thread!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfcivic

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I totally forgot about this thread. Lol thanks for the compliments. I'll get some new pics of it up soon.

l<yle

Reaction score
nice truck. looks pimp rollin in person. I have seen you multiple times near the light on 447 as you head north over the overpass into walker...

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
Well ive just read threw you hole thread. And ever nice truck. Go for the body drop i really love mine.

Clean truck it looks like the chevy version of my gmc. Lol. So with the 40% tint on the cluster you can see you gauges during the day without have your headlights on? And i cant believe you can 5% all your windows and tint your front window. Lol. We would be pulled over so fast in Atlanta. Lol.

Last edited:

l<yle

Reaction score
Thanks man. Don't believe I've ever seen the truck in your pic

just seeing your response. this site never emails me an update to a thread.

yea... that's just a cheap photoshop paint job... in reality its dark green, w blk 338s and rapidly deteriorating clear coat...

don't drive er much either. kinda thinking about letting it go.
You must be registered for see images attach

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
Smurfcivic were did you get the led's for your dash? I got some blue led's but there not as bright as yours. Do you have a link to were you got them.

Last edited: