Smoked Lights feeler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
How much to color-match my tails if I send to ya? It's the stock color, 95 gmc sierra, (I forgot the name of actual color, but the dark green, like forest or hunter green)....if you'd rather not, that's fine also.

I'm doing custom tails, and after trimming painting, they'll have the old ford V8 symbol without the V made into the 8. Was gonna see if you'd wanna color-match just the 8, but since it would require such a small amount, it probably isn't worth the expenses involved in materials.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
96twodoor's

You must be registered for see images attach

night shots

Last edited:

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
A+ my lights came back looking great but even more than that I was kept in the loop through the whole process, communication was excellent which is hard to find, would def recommend.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dammit, I wish shipping across the border wasnt as retarded as it is, Id love to do the tails, 3rd brake light and turn signals on my new truck.

ForeverFalcon40

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
DEVS IS THE MAN!

It was a learning experience for the both us! How dark can we go! Matched up great! Great Communication! Just wish I didn't have to send it back a second time. But rather me then you guys!

PICS!

smokemgood

Reaction score
Everything you have done looks great, I would be interested in having some corners done for my 95 so my question is do i need to order some new ones and send them to you or do you have some?
Thanks