Slip Yoke Eliminator for a 243?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94blu1500

Rocky Hock Offroad
Reaction score
Yes you split the case and replace the shaft.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 4 Beta

You got it. I'd like to do this one day. I sled pull with my truck every now and then and it'd be handy if I broke a rear drive shaft

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
ive been asking around about this part. i showed a few people i work with or around that deal with driveline about this and have had a few opinions, all negetive and a hell no from a guy who had this on his truck and it gave him nothing but troubles.

kinda shook me up on the whole thing, just letting yall know what ive been told to see if its any concellation. apparantly the jb ones arent of the greatest quality fit to say.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ive been asking around about this part. i showed a few people i work with or around that deal with driveline about this and have had a few opinions, all negetive and a hell no from a guy who had this on his truck and it gave him nothing but troubles.

kinda shook me up on the whole thing, just letting yall know what ive been told to see if its any concellation. apparantly the jb ones arent of the greatest quality fit to say.

What were the reasons?

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
last guy had it on his lifted ifs truck, he took it mudding quite often as soon as he installed that the truck shook reidiculously. he ran one of our driveshafts we went back and looked at the straighness and balancing and the shaft was perfect. his friend also said stay away he had nothing but a stock truck wanted to eliminate the slip yoke , custom shaft was made by dynatech or something and some piece that went inside the trans from the kit grenaded and shattered his trans, upon inspection the part was poorply made, splines were the right diameter the thing was basically a ticking time bomb with the poor quality and measurements. IDK if they have fixed any issues on that part since then but its nice to know someones used it. since then both guys went completely custom with it by a local shop