Sierra's Crew Cab Project!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
Ill build one if you trade me the ricer, or *********... haha,

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
I got the steering components painted and back on. So here is what it looks like as of now. I have a rolling chassis again so here in a couple of weeks me and Draggin95 will be stretching it out. I pretty much have my silverado sold so I will have a cab soon as well. (keeping figures crossed that nothing goes wrong) The pics aren't that great. My wife took off with the good camera.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
any updates?

No updates. I'm currently working on a deal to buy a mostly complete crew cab project truck. Mainly buying it for the cab motor and trans. Plus I have to wait until Draggin95 takes his truck to paint because we will be using his shop to stretch the frame. He has/is a better welder and a nice shop to work in. I will update when I get more progress made.

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
I was down today, finally putting that aforementioned carb on the bus. Did you know how much fun it is to drive a full size school bus? Ad to take it mudding? Then get stopped on the way back by a semi/train wreck... Train clipped the very back of the semi and the engineer was ok. Fun day...

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
No, I have never driven a bus. I don't have a cdl or access to drive one. You took a bus mudding? I bet that was interesting.