Sierra's Crew Cab Project!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
Well.... It was more like a muddy road... But it was still an interesting experience squeezing a bus into a spot not much wider than the bus on the first try... I just finished fixing it, so went and tested it on a summer camp drive and dropped it off at their vehicle yard from their shop.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
No word yet. I'm about to give up on the guy and just look for another cab somewhere else.

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
Man, ****** luck, Wish there was an OBS or just a GM junkyard around close...

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
I spoke with the guy today. He is still working on getting the truck out of storage. If it wasn't a good deal on a mostly complete truck I would just look elsewhere but I am going to hold out a little longer on this one. It has vortec engine and trans and other stuff so I would be upgrading to a roller engine with this deal. Otherwise back to the original tbi.

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
Sounds like its worth holding out for then. You know you could just go get a 454 or a 6.0 and swap in...

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
I don't want a 454. I'm just not going to mess with one of those. I have also looked into a 6.0 ls but that is just not in the budget. I would rather spend the money on a paint job than a motor.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
It's official now. I just picked up a crew cab cab. It was mostly complete except for the rear seat and some odds and ends. It even came with hydroboost but no master cylinder. It needs some work but nothing too bad. But anyway on the the pics.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited: