Sierra's Crew Cab Project!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
Yeah, that's Draggin95's other crew cab. My truck is in his shop. Mine will have a denali clip on it. It's actually the same clip that is in my avatar.

nine4gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
you guys are doin it up!!! makes me wanna road trip to ark!! sweet dog in post #1, congrats on the new baby(almost a year late), and great job on those trucks, props to all!

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The first phase will be done soon, we have been working on it straight through for 4 day's.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well there wouldn't be that much change in the pic's, were just filling, sanding/blocking and filling again on the new rocker, firewall and rear cab panel.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
pix of this said filling, sanding/blocking and filling again on the new rocker, firewall and rear cab panel lol... we like pix!!!

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
Um, I'm pretty sure you could just go take pics of a good wheel rotation on any of the trucks and most people on here would be happy, lol...