Show new replies to your posts option suggestion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Let me start off by saying this forum is awesome and a wealth of knowledge. The only thing that I think would make this forum better is to add a Show new replies to your posts button. This way we could quickly get back to a thread that we started or that we posted on if someone else posted something after us. I believe this would make this forum even eaiser to navigate and would help us be able to answer or get questions answered on various projects.

I don't know anything about running a forum or how hard it would be to install an option like this. Just for reference, the 73-87 ChevyTrucks.com forum has this option and its really useful. Thanks in advance, thos forum is awesome!!!

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that's already there. then when you click on the 'settings' link in the top right of the screen, it will list any new posts to your subscribed threads in there.

Nuke

I go by the name Matt
Reaction score
I think most forums have it, just under a different title.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think he was talking about how on 73-87chevytrucks at the top it has show new threads and a link under it says show replies to your posts which is cool and I kinda like it. I was aware of the settings one though I use it on FSC alot.

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
We didn't script VBulletin so we can't make changes like that but subscribed threads are 99% what you're looking for.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Thanks for all the help!!!

@Mike, That's cool, I have been using the suscribed threads option which works good.

@Aloicious, I checked out what you were talking about when you click settings, sorry, didn't know that was there!

@Swims350, The link on the 73-87 forum is exactly was I was thinking about!!!

@Nuke, Nice avitar!!!