Should I?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
What do you plan to do for tires if you lift it? Any other plans to the truck if you lift it or will it look the same just higher?

Depends on how tall YOU are. If you are of the same stature as me, you might have probs getting in to it. LOL! Shinny up onto the floor under the column, work up onto the seat, look out for the 4X4 shifter, turn around & buckle up! That'd get old pretty quick for me!
Just kidding, boss! I say lift it!

Sounds like how most females would get into my old crew cab. I miss being on 37s so much.

Balzer

and Mean Girl *truck*
Reaction score
For me it really depends on how the lift is made. OLD lifts are usually crap design.

So the major questions are

Are the lower sub frame/crossmembers 1 piece design?
Are the upper a-arm drop brackets well built?
How much does it drop your diff?

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
What do you plan to do for tires if you lift it? Any other plans to the truck if you lift it or will it look the same just higher?

Sounds like how most females would get into my old crew cab. I miss being on 37s so much.

dont really know yet i guess whatever i can find used on craigslist after i lift it