Should I get this Duramax?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
I don't see how that happened but I apologize man, im seriously not that kind of pearson.

OBS ROCK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I say if you want better gas, either regear your obs or buy a car. Gas will still be bad in the duramax, thats what sucks about trucks lol.
You already have a great looking truck!

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Thanks obs rock, when you geting your truck lifted man?

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Do what I did and buy a little car. I have an 04 Gti vr6 that is my dd now, does it suck not having a truck? Hell yes but I love getting at least double the mpgs.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And some financial things came up with my parents and my dad needed a vehicle, I would have been a selfish douce not to help, blue x

I'm not knocking you or judging you for what you did. When I brought up in your camaro thread that it would have been wiser to invest that money you said the camaro was an investment. I just found it funny that the investment only lasted a month if that.

Its nice you helped out your parents, most 19 yo wouldnt do that. Dont blow this money again. You will be better off later in life if you use it wisely now. Buy a cheap used car for gas mileage, regear your truck and put the rest in a good money market account and dont touch it. I know your not going to listen to me, but your life will be much better if you can save 15k of this cash you have.

You asked for opinions and its hard to tell the tone and intent over the computer, I dont honestly think anyone is judging you. I'm only telling you what I would do with the expierence I've earned so far in my life. Thats what you were asking, I'm not judging anything and I dont think anyone else is either. Try not to be so offended by other peoples opinions, esp when you ask for them.....

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
I can respect that man, I can tell you have your priorities straight ;) and you are right blue x it is very hard to tell the tone over the internet and im Sorry I lost my cool.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
And how much was your gti if you don't mind me asking dirty hick

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Have my truck to my mom, she gave me her 04 expedition and I straight traded for the Gti.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
O nice man I had gti before Nd it wasnt tobad to drive as a daily lol :)