Should I buy this lift?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
yes but i could talk him down if its still good

yeah but also that ront drivers frame rail looks bent and if the pass side isnt bent the same it means the lit is tweaked bad and i wouldnt trust something like that also the frame rail is bent it the torshin bar prb bent the cross member and maybe more

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score
yeah but also that ront drivers frame rail looks bent and if the pass side isnt bent the same it means the lit is tweaked bad and i wouldnt trust something like that also the frame rail is bent it the torshin bar prb bent the cross member and maybe more

yea true. ill just check it out and see whats good.

dowsewashere

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dude theres parts on that truck that you can buy and sell to members on here then youd have more money to buy a brand new lift. Removin that lift then reinstalling with the hopes that its still good just doesnt seem worth it. Buy new

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Gotta say I wouldn't buy it for more than a couple hundred. Even then you're taking a chance on it. No one can say for sure if anything is bent on it till it's installed on another truck.

dowsewashere

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I mean i re looked at the picture, did you see the driver side front? Tweaked. If you're so heart set on buying and risking it. Go for it but the peanut gallerys opinion is pretty clear

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score
I mean i re looked at the picture, did you see the driver side front? Tweaked. If you're so heart set on buying and risking it. Go for it but the peanut gallerys opinion is pretty clear

yea i know its tweaked. im waitin to be able to get a look at it. hes gonna work at getting the front parts out over the week and he'll get the main components and make sure theyre not tweaked or nothin