SCOTTYINWV's 1989 Scottsdale 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
New tires and Rims look great!!!

And It's always good to be able to use the shop after hours to do repairs. Saves lots of cash and you know it's done right!

77Impala

The Hauler
Reaction score
Great work Scotty. I hope next month to get tint on my old girl. I miss not having tint right now.

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
I got the hook up on tint now too! $40 all the way around :lmao:

Gonna have the pros do it this time.

77Impala

The Hauler
Reaction score
Gonna have the pros do it this time.

Same here. I did my van but did not like how it turned out. My Impala is still looking great after 3 years.

And later I will have my camper shell re-tinted. Most of it still looks ok but 2 of the windows look really bad.

cjman250

Last Of A Dying Breed
Reaction score
quick question about your buckshots, did they make a lot of road noise? and do you have any complaints?

EDIT: how were they on the highway?

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
No complaints at all. I couldn't hear a lot of road noise, but high rpm with dual glasspacks and 5 inch tips drowns out all noise :lol: I'm getting ready to buy a set for the new zr2. $85 each new :rockit:

cjman250

Last Of A Dying Breed
Reaction score
No complaints at all. I couldn't hear a lot of road noise, but high rpm with dual glasspacks and 5 inch tips drowns out all noise :lol: I'm getting ready to buy a set for the new zr2. $85 each new :rockit:
Looks like I'll be going with them also