RyanMerrick's 1997 C2500 RCLB Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
Would those size bolts work in a 10 bolt? I like that look and when i did my rear gasket i just sand blasted them

RyanMerrick

8 Lug
Reaction score
Would those size bolts work in a 10 bolt? I like that look and when i did my rear gasket i just sand blasted them

I'd be surprised if they were the same. I would recommend taking one bolt out and going to a Ace Hardware\Fastenal\Grainger type store (don't bother with Home Depot or Lowes, they don't have the selection). You should have no problem finding what you need with a little patience. Just make sure you use some form of a lock washer if the bolt doesn't have that "locking" surface under the head.

RyanMerrick

8 Lug
Reaction score
New Muffler, Rear Frame Wrap Up

Just installed a new Magnaflow muffler, and wrapped up the rear half of the frame restoration. In addition to coating the rear half of the frame, the entire underside of the bed, fuel tank, axle, driveshaft, differential, leaf springs, and the inside of the rear bumper were painted as well. Nice to look underneath the truck and not see rust anymore.

Parts used:
Magnaflow 12298
Magnet Paints Chassis Saver

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

RyanMerrick

8 Lug
Reaction score
Bed Tie-Downs

Not thrilled about adding these tie-downs to my truck, but I need the functionality. If I didn't also need the drop in bedliner, I would go with a retractable option.

Parts Used: Keeper 05648