Rust Belt Certified C1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigfoot

Zombie Response Team
Reaction score
Well, my OBS is gone as of today....It was hard to say goodbye! lol

Bigfoot

Zombie Response Team
Reaction score
If it was as clean as yours I would never get rid of it. Ohio salt is a MFer. Plus found out today that my truck had 300,000 miles on it, the cluster was changed out before I bought it. Explains a lot!!!

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
If it was as clean as yours I would never get rid of it. Ohio salt is a MFer. Plus found out today that my truck had 300,000 miles on it, the cluster was changed out before I bought it. Explains a lot!!!
Thanks for the compliment. I can't believe they would change the speedo like that. Are you sure the engine wasn't rebuilt at some point in it's life? And vigilink linked MFer. :lol:

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score

Did u sell it

Bigfoot

Zombie Response Team
Reaction score
Her she is! Before anybody says anything, what you don't see is holes in the bed, rust everywhere underneath, weak brakes, leaky fuel neck, broken tank straps, leaking oil pan, bad intake gaskets, etc I was pretty much polishing a . I waited too long in life to try to own an obs, or I should have flew south and found a rust free one......maybe again someday!

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images