Rust Belt Certified C1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
I love the truck man. Just seems so sleek to me. Looks super nice!

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
But a roll pan? Why? It's your truck but I've never been a fan of roll pans on any truck, even lowered/bagged trucks.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
But a roll pan? Why? It's your truck but I've never been a fan of roll pans on any truck, even lowered/bagged trucks.

There use to be a guy i saw alot around my town that had a crew cab dodge ram lifted on 37''s with a roll pan. it was colormatched to the truck... it was gorgeous. best looking truck ive seen that could pull the look off

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score

Stay out of this scott you dont know what your talking about :lmao: rollpan FTMFW!!!!

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
There use to be a guy i saw alot around my town that had a crew cab dodge ram lifted on 37''s with a roll pan. it was colormatched to the truck... it was gorgeous. best looking truck ive seen that could pull the look off
maybe some trucks can but I've never liked them :shrug:
Stay out of this scott you dont know what your talking about :lmao: rollpan FTMFW!!!!

:hidesbehindsofa:

Bigfoot

Zombie Response Team
Reaction score
Rollpan is cheaper than a bumper, and I saw a chevy one day with one and fell in love with it! I won't lose the paint scheme for now. Its going to stay two tone, the damage is below in the blue. I can't even look at it right now.

Bigfoot

Zombie Response Team
Reaction score
That sucks, damn jeeps.... I really do like the look of silver and blue two tone on your truck.... It'll be a sad day when you get rid of the paint scheme.... :bawl:

Its staying for now. We have the same taste in trucks I guess. It must be and Adam thing! lol

The Arctic Fox

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Its staying for now. We have the same taste in trucks I guess. It must be and Adam thing! lol

I noticed that too :lol: I almost went to buy a 94+ grille from the body panel distributor (where I bought my cowl hood, cab corners, and bed fenders from) but I was too busy for my day off...

Then it would resemble yours just a wee bit more if i had gotten a newer grille.

Bigfoot

Zombie Response Team
Reaction score
Well, bought a newer Silverado! Got tired of the damage and rust really fast! This one is going up for sale soon!