Rick's 1991 Silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rick1991

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Would you be able to measure from the back of the wheel to the leaf springs and the overall width of tire for me I would appreciate it that way I can check before I buy my wheels

The wheels aren't on my truck right now as it's winter and my truck is in a different garage. You can look up on a tire calculator on google what the 295/45/R18's lay, it's something like 11" or so.

Rick1991

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got my cam in, took my heads off and replaced my valve springs for dual valve springs with Titanium Valve retainers, springs seats and pushrods. OEM headgaskets with ARP headbolts where also put on. Taking off the heads and cleaning them up is way easier said (for me on my first time atleast). Mocked up my headers and what not too... PICS:
You must be registered for see images attach

Everything so far has been pretty wicked for learning, everytime I work on it I learn something.

Truck is also now home and the swap process begins tonight!

Last edited:

Rick1991

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well started on my truck Wednesday Night and this is where I go to on Sunday night. Pretty proud of it and worked a lot on it! Only reason I left home was for caffeine or hardware.

Pics:

Got my friends over to help me, my buddy with the San Fran hat actually helped me a lot hah.

Engines in, fine tuning the hole through the floor for the T56 and then the engine should be sitting in there free of the crane.

Waiting on a refund from LS Performance Wiring because they are garbage to deal with. Full review after I get my refund and order from a legit business. (PSI Conversions)
Note the dates and what day it is now from when he said that. Absolutely frustrated with him. Would not recommend to a single person.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Buold looks awesome so far love it! Except for paying $75 for stock head lights haha

Rick1991

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Buold looks awesome so far love it! Except for paying $75 for stock head lights haha

Thank you! I personally would pay more for OE's, I think aftermarkets look cheap. (Personal opinion)

Reaction score
this is a great build , and i can tell it will be 1000x better when the engine is in , and the thing gets paint! :thumbsup:

Rick1991

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
this is a great build , and i can tell it will be 1000x better when the engine is in , and the thing gets paint! :thumbsup:

Thanks man, I'm stoked for the engine. I want to save for paint but I also would to have the frame and all the components under there sandblasted a repainted at the same time.

Rick1991

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Another updatee, tonight the hole was completely cut in the floor for the T56, just have to tighten the motor mounts and then the engine will be sitting in there on its own without the crane.

Rick1991

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Working on the refund from LS Performance Wiring (he hasn't made this easy), but my PSI harness is on the way, so are my fuel line fittings, and my new clutch master cylinder. Still trying to figure out how to match up my CTSV clutch line to the master cylinder though.

Rick1991

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here it is sitting on its own.