Redneck Pinstriping

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
Different strokes for different folks :handshake: I just hate a mall crawler, mainly the ones that mommy and daddy bought...

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Besides I hate the mall crawler name. I avoid the mall at all costs.....

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
Well I have a lifted truck thats cleans up damn nice if you aske me but I have also had her buried in mud to the frame, river water to the doors and into the cab, laid frame in beach sand and I use her to tow anything and everything a few times a week! I have had her way overloaded at times and she has never let me down! I am right there with everyone on the opinion that there there is more than one thing that makes a truck a truck haha I just happen to use mine a little bit of every way possible :) As long as it is used in some way shape or form that a truck was meant to be used I'm all for it!

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I enjoy my truck as a pavement princess but its fun to get it dirty.. Or it was.. Once! Never doing it again that's for sure! Too much clean up for the fun we had..
You must be registered for see images attach