Rear tire not strait, camber wacked out..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95burban

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is there any tire wear on the inside tread? Measure from the inside of the wheel to a fixed point on the axle, it just has to be the same point on each side of the axle. Probably where the axle tube is welded on each side of the diff. I bet it’s just the bed making it look like it has a camber issue.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Did you jack the axle up , spin the tire by hand ? Watch the runout. If the axle shaft was bent, the wheel area kicked out would move with the wheel in rotation. A bent axle tube would maintain same wheel stance. And if the tube is bent , the wheel would have caster or camber or combination and the tire would show abnormal wear. From being out of alignment.
You could get a level or a plumb bob and check against the rim to see if the wheel is leaning inboard.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stock wheels or aftermarket? How do the wheels fit?

But if you're having brake problems, the wheels probably aren't the problem.

Phr0stByte

Reaction score
Stock wheels or aftermarket? How do the wheels fit?

But if you're having brake problems, the wheels probably aren't the problem.
Aftermarket wheels. But i was having the break issues before i put the wheels on, didnt notice the camber being off until a couple days ago though.

Phr0stByte

Reaction score
Did you jack the axle up , spin the tire by hand ? Watch the runout. If the axle shaft was bent, the wheel area kicked out would move with the wheel in rotation. A bent axle tube would maintain same wheel stance. And if the tube is bent , the wheel would have caster or camber or combination and the tire would show abnormal wear. From being out of alignment.
You could get a level or a plumb bob and check against the rim to see if the wheel is leaning inboard.
No but i will tomorrow and post update.