Rear cargo area patch/repair panel(s)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMC LIGHTING

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach
New to the site and was wondering if anyone had any leads as to where I can purchase new panels for the rear cargo floor area for my 93 yukon. Searches I've done thus far have turned up "discontinued"

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oem are only required to offer replacement parts for 7 years after the last production year. Probably not going to find a new one and I'm not aware of any aftermarket ones available so you might have to cut one out of a salvage vehicle to install in yours.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Best bet is junkyard pick n pulls usually the rear area is never pulled so you should have good luck unless you’re in a area that has high population of 400’s. But your biggest hurtle will be getting 50/50 split open if it’s closed and windows intact an or have a certain color interior that’s already hard to get parts for. I know about that struggle only 2 yr run and just under 50k units made and most are unusable for they’re totally wasted. Good luck

GMC LIGHTING

Reaction score
Oem are only required to offer replacement parts for 7 years after the last production year. Probably not going to find a new one and I'm not aware of any aftermarket ones available so you might have to cut one out of a salvage vehicle to install in yours.
I was afraid of that answer. Just saw one at the wrecker the other day, but won't sell the whole thing. Do I gotta basically make a day of it when it eventually gets into "Gen pop".

GMC LIGHTING

Reaction score
Best bet is junkyard pick n pulls usually the rear area is never pulled so you should have good luck unless you’re in a area that has high population of 400’s. But your biggest hurtle will be getting 50/50 split open if it’s closed and windows intact an or have a certain color interior that’s already hard to get parts for. I know about that struggle only 2 yr run and just under 50k units made and most are unusable for they’re totally wasted. Good luck
Saw one at the yard last weekend. Not in "Gen pop" yet, but hopefully sooner than later. I'm up in Canada and a snow storm looks like it's rolling in at the moment

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Like cutting the floor out? If so yeah that’s a lot of work or are you just wanting all the trim? An yeah offer them again or chat with someone else who is interested in taking a couple bucks on the side for you to get everything and not deal with the yard experience! Is always someone willing to do a deal!!!

GMC LIGHTING

Reaction score
Like cutting the floor out? If so yeah that’s a lot of work or are you just wanting all the trim? An yeah offer them again or chat with someone else who is interested in taking a couple bucks on the side for you to get everything and not deal with the yard experience! Is always someone willing to do a deal!!!
Not this time. Dude I talked was the manager and it was his office phone. It ain't for sale and that was basically it. Phoned him twice. Second time I says "y'know, I realized that I didn't even give you an offer" . Appreciative at the fact I thought about it, but still, not for sale unfortunately. He was nice about it at least.

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
So is it one that they’re going to fix and resale on they used car lot? Place here by old house does that if vehicle doesn’t need much and they have it to fix I think more on the mechanical side than body but maybe that’s they plan? But that doesn’t make any sense that he isn’t giving you more info other than not for sale? But keep calling 2x a week so you can be first to get to it or talk with a yard guy on buying or parts counter guy vs manger?