Random Parts Needed If Someone Has Them

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bdubyah

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got a rear bumper that is in pretty nice shape. Couple light scratches, but for its age it looks great. Should have the brackets, not sure about the bolts to mount it to the frame, would have to check. I'm in Loretto, TN btw.

You must be registered for see images attach

Not the best pic, but it's all I've got. It's a bit dirty from sitting, but will polish up nice. Let me know.

Gatorboy

You can keep your import.
Reaction score
I've got a rear bumper that is in pretty nice shape. Couple light scratches, but for its age it looks great. Should have the brackets, not sure about the bolts to mount it to the frame, would have to check. I'm in Loretto, TN btw.

You must be registered for see images attach

Not the best pic, but it's all I've got. It's a bit dirty from sitting, but will polish up nice. Let me know.

If you're ever in Knoxville let me know and I'll meet up with you. That's a far drive for a bumper. Thanks man

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Do you still have the parking brake handle and it just broke off or what? Cuz I had that problem and I screwed it in so it wouldn't come out.

Gatorboy

You can keep your import.
Reaction score
Nah it's been gone since I bought the truck. All the junkyards are missing them. And to pay $25 for something like that on eBay is insane

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you need just the handle or the piece it clips to too??

Sent from somewhere in MN

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So you have this

You must be registered for see images

And need this

You must be registered for see images

Correct?

Sent from somewhere in MN