Racing And Pullin

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Parkerbase1

Reaction score
Just joined this thread since I've found so much info on it before I have 2 obs builds going on my first is my 89 c1500 long bed it had a 383 stroker and th400 I've pulled the motor and interior and I'm ready to drop in my blueprint 6.2 LS with a 79mm single kit with the same th400 with an overdrive. my other is my 92 6.2 Detroit been taking care of her facelift coming with paint and bodywork! ( looking for steering column dash and ECU wanting to find custom builds any suggestions feel free to reply!!!
You must be registered for see images attach

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
Welcome Welcome!

cant wait to see more posts and pictures of your build!

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome welcome bro!!! Can't wait to see the upgrades and updates!

stutaeng

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome! Nice collection.

Your 92 seems pretty cool. I think it may be kinda unique. 2500 6 lug with a N/A 6.2 diesel? Nice. What tranny does that one have?

And how did you get overdrive on TH400 in the 88?:wave:

Parkerbase1

Reaction score
Welcome! Nice collection.

Your 92 seems pretty cool. I think it may be kinda unique. 2500 6 lugs with a N/A 6.2 diesel? Nice. What tranny does that one have?

And how did you get overdrive on TH400 in the 88?:wave:

I ordered a gear vendor overdrive for it with a little bit of work you can make the overdrive just as strong as the th400, not too sure what trans is in my 6.2 when I bought it I got paperwork that the trans transfer case front and rear diff were all rebuilt about 3,000 miles ago killer deal on the 6.2 1,500 for it lol but waiting to drop a nv4500 In it soon enough

Parkerbase1

Reaction score
Been debating this for a while I love my 88-93 interior but if I can source and find a decent price setup I'm thinking the 2015 style dash would be cool seen it in a few trucks and was told it wasn't all that bad wish me luck on the junk yard search!!

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Been debating this for a while I love my 88-93 interior but if I can source and find a decent price setup I'm thinking the 2015 style dash would be cool seen it in a few trucks and was told it wasn't all that bad wish me luck on the junk yard search!!

How do they get all the crap in the dash working?

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm with Supercharged111....... how do they get it working. Its all programed to the BCM via the VIN #.....