Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
should be able to dig up a 95 tranny too for cheap, but I think you may run into other sensors and such that give you problems. You could swap the 350 and run it with a carb

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Engine is the same, but the TBI Unit itself will be different, use your TBI and use the injector pod off the 1995, use the 305 wiring harness, and you will be fine.

Now the tranny stuff, keep it all your old 88 stuff.

mroth2008

Reaction score
okay thanks for the info everyone it is much appreciated I always ask questions before I start I swap so I don't get all screwed up

mroth2008

Reaction score
Truck runs, loud without exhaust doing that tomorrow was even easier someone had swapped a 350 in thier already, so almost everything bolted up except the one sensor on the throttlebody, rewired it with the different pigtail and was good now all I have to fix it one broken transmission cooler line, swap in the 3 inch single exhaust and rewire my 02 sensor and shes good to go.