question on airbags??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2tone95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ya thats true ya well ill probably order everything and look at everything carefully to make sure its there and put it together like not on the truck and if everything seems to be good well then ill start on it the next day or so...............um this should be the last ?? so the valves that come with the kit are 1/2' rite are those the same ones for the dumps..meaning its going to lift up pretty fast and drop pretty fast ??? also in the future if i wana upgrade my air system to have more play time all i have to do is add another compressor rite i kinda dont wana put 2 o 3 air tanks since all that is adding alot of weight i think those are all the questions i hadfor now

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
That kit does come with 1/2 valves. Yes they are going to be fast but you can add flow controls to slow it down. Another compressor will decrease the amount of time it takes to refill your tank and puts less strain on your compressors. But if you want to play with it a lot and not have your compressor running all the time then you will need another tank.

2tone95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok i see what u mean ya ill probably just add another compressor later tho just to take less time to fill up the tank and if really wana play with more then ya ill add another tank

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
ok i see what u mean ya ill probably just add another compressor later tho just to take less time to fill up the tank and if really wana play with more then ya ill add another tank

well, if you add a second tank before adding the second compressor, then it will be hella slow filling up that ammount of volume....

invest in a 165-195, or 175-200 pressure switch... its much more fun at around 200psi than it is at 150 lol

it took about 165psi with my re7's on the front of my s10 to hop it off the ground about 4-5" and scared the living **** out of so many people lol

2tone95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well, if you add a second tank before adding the second compressor, then it will be hella slow filling up that ammount of volume....

invest in a 165-195, or 175-200 pressure switch... its much more fun at around 200psi than it is at 150 lol

it took about 165psi with my re7's on the front of my s10 to hop it off the ground about 4-5" and scared the living **** out of so many people lol

lol ill look into that cuz it sounds like fun lol

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
lol ill look into that cuz it sounds like fun lol

it is!!

i as driving through town and messing with my switches, accidentally bumped the fill switch, was like OH ****!! hit the dump switch, was like OH ****, bottomed out a bit, hit the fill valves again, and my headlight beam went over the suv that was in front of me... i was awesome!

2tone95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
do u have any pics of what chekvalves,a pressure switch,and the single neddle air tank gauge looks like???? and ya i would like to scare people hitting switches lol

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
At 200 psi you are not going to hop the front of a fullsize truck with a v8 and 20in wheels. Maybe with a v6 and being a regular cab. With BOA in the rear of your stepside you will be able to get the wheels off the ground. I hopped the rear of my stepside with BOA at 200 psi and 20's. I changed to a leverage system and 22's and it will not hop anymore. It never hopped in the front no matter what wheel I had in the front.

2tone95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
At 200 psi you are not going to hop the front of a fullsize truck with a v8 and 20in wheels. Maybe with a v6 and being a regular cab. With BOA in the rear of your stepside you will be able to get the wheels off the ground. I hopped the rear of my stepside with BOA at 200 psi and 20's. I changed to a leverage system and 22's and it will not hop anymore. It never hopped in the front no matter what wheel I had in the front.

ya i see what u mean bro

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
do u have any pics of what chekvalves,a pressure switch,and the single neddle air tank gauge looks like???? and ya i would like to scare people hitting switches lol

single needle 200psi gauge:
You must be registered for see images

check valves (many different styles, but... yeah....):

Pressure Switch( again, many different styles):

(pictures courtesy of suicidedoors.com)