ProSho Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Hey, I never realized you have awesome wheels haha. I noticed they are discontinued or scarce. Are the AR Baja wheels the same thing? What are the bs and offset of yours?
American racing Baja

Lol, ya they are discontinued. I think the 589 series is the new one that replaced it, they look the closest. I love these wheels..no idea on backspace or offset..they've been on the truck for years and years, dad put them on a looooong time ago.

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Long overdue for an update. This past weekend I decided I was tired of the rust growing on my passenger door, so I decided to fix it. It wasn't all the way through, but just bad surface rust, and this was the only spot on the truck. I took the grinder to it and removed the bad parts, then sanded it down after a good wire brushing. Primed with some "rust eating" primer, and sprayed with Dupli-Color Olympic white.

You must be registered for see images attach

Untitled by officertyler, on Flickr

Don't worry, the newspaper was just protecting my door panel from overspray.

Afterwards, I took my grille off again and decided to do something different. Removed the corners, and the billet insert.

I bought some white plasti-dip and some Plasti-Dip "Glossifier" the night before and went to work with it.

I gave it about 4 coats of color and 2 coats of the clear "Glossifier." Dad wanted to airbrush some, so he "frosted" my bowtie, and I think it looks pretty sweet.

I let it dry for a good 24 hours then put it back on last night.

Finally got it back out in the sunlight today and it looks sick as hell.

I am keeping the bumper chrome, but will probably move to a smoothie diesel bumper at some point with some LEDs in the intake holes. I was really surprised on how well the Plasti-Dip matches the Olympic white on the truck, it came out great and I love the look!

semiguy409

The Big Rigger
Reaction score
Like I said on FB... Never thought I would like your truck with a paint matched grill, but I love the way this looks man! Does it shine pretty good or is it more of a semi-gloss/flat?

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I like this a lot better than the chrome.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I was iffy on the paint matched. Looks awesome
Tyler. Definitely agree with the diesel smoothie. The bump strip just looks funny now