Project:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
No exciting updates except new alternator and some new temp hub caps lol. Curt at Halls Hot Rods is designing a mount specifically for these wheels to hold the baby moons and he's guaranteed me one of his first sets so they will be back soon. Life has really got in the way of finishing the truck but I promise it will get there. Im a very indecisive person so future plans are ?????? but the only exterior cosmetic thing that "might" change is wheels. I cant decide on interior swap or not and if I want to do a LS swap but Im itching to get to work on it. Here are some recent pics of it with the new caps

You must be registered for see images attach
21 by CoreyFloyd08, on Flickr
1 by CoreyFloyd08, on Flickr
Rolling Shot 1 by CoreyFloyd08, on Flickr
Rolling Shot 2 by CoreyFloyd08, on Flickr
5 by CoreyFloyd08, on Flickr

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Any updates on this truck? Dam i cant get enough of this truck, looks so sick. Wish it was mine. I want to build a white rcsb so bad, exactly like this one minus the rims cause that would really be coping ,but i do love the red rims

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Nothing has changed. Ive barely even drove it. Still undecided on a lot of things. Ill have time this winter to add some stuff to it but right now, i dont

e3mcgrath

Reaction score

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
Finally something worth posting besides new alternator, fuel pump, u-joints, starter, and fixing a small oil leak lol. I took Eric's idea of doing the wheels the factory argent silver so I stripped them down and sprayed them and I couldn't be happier with them. I still have one more thing to do to the wheels and that should be done within a week or so.

Argent silver by CoreyFloyd08, on Flickr