Project crew cab conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well for several reason's, 1 being that I have been part's pricing and I can build a 408 LS motor for just a little more than rebuilding my 6.0 in to a 370, and 2nd I need a 95 4L60E for my wifes 2DR and mine will make the perfect donor, not to mention I know if it stayed in my truck even with the current 6.0 it would self destruct, but it will last a long time behind the 350TBI in the 2DR, so I will go ahead and make the switch to the 80 and be done with it. Of course this messes up my other paint plans, but I will have to wait and see how everything turn's out. I think I am gong to stop making plans and just go from day to day, my plans don't ever happen so why bother with them!

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well it's covered up with a tarp now, and will sit possibly until spring 2013 until I have some money to put in to it again.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Man I know that feeling, I am just hoping by some miracle that all the paint that I have already bought will be good when I can afford to paint mine!