Project crew cab conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olblue97

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Man I know that feeling, I am just hoping by some miracle that all the paint that I have already bought will be good when I can afford to paint mine!
well maybe with a little lucks it will be ok.I bought all my body supply's but decided to get the paint later,Im glad I didn't buy it now.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah that's good thinking, well I hired a painter and bought all material's and was ready to go, and the painter never came back or repaid me any money!

kyle's sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah that's good thinking, well I hired a painter and bought all material's and was ready to go, and the painter never came back or repaid me any money!

That sucks man!! I need to find someone to paint mine for me. I've had a guy in vilonia paint several small things for me and done an outstanding job. I just think he would be REALLY high on a complete paint job because of the all the overhead he has. I'd really like to go RED with my truck but then again the color change would be pricey too.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That sucks man!! I need to find someone to paint mine for me. I've had a guy in vilonia paint several small things for me and done an outstanding job. I just think he would be REALLY high on a complete paint job because of the all the overhead he has. I'd really like to go RED with my truck but then again the color change would be pricey too.
I know of one place in Vilonia that does very nice work and for an all over recently on a Camaro they charged 14K. That's more than I will pay. My truck will be NBS victory red someday! I hear you on the color change it really add's to the bill!

kyle's sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know of one place in Vilonia that does very nice work and for an all over recently on a Camaro they charged 14K. That's more than I will pay. My truck will be NBS victory red someday! I hear you on the color change it really add's to the bill!

It wasn't Rushers body shop was it? That's insaine 14k really? I've been thinking 3-4k to go back white on mine and it has a few dents here and there. I want mine ''slick'' too! We got the wife a new yukon that's victory red and I love it! I really want to paint my 95' that color.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
No it wasn't Rusher's, but they are supposed to do good work or so I have heard, and yeah I relly like victory red too!