procharger upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you're going to be doing the tuning yourself dyno time is 100 an hour. We use a mustang dyno which is an eddy current system. If you need help I can do that too but it sounds like you have a pretty good grasp of the process.

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
so yours will do steady state...were are you located

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yup, our dyno is located in Sterling, MA right outside of Worcester. Feel free to call any time and set up an appointment.

DGA1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Low4x4 what kind of an intake are you running? Is that an EGR on the front of it?

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
edelbrock 3501 multi-point conversion 454 port tb with a custom fuel delivery...yes egr

mike i will def. call, to setup something ...got to figure out a power problem..between the fans and the fuel pump...install my wide band and move all the batterys to the bed...

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
can you say emissions legal, street legal, 600hp ,tunable OBD1.... and maybe even flex fuel.....in the same sentence...i could run e85...injectors are big enough and a retune would be all i have to do....all you would need are some tunes.....