Post your pic now!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Even in truck world, there are doers and watchers

Seeing the W/T tailgate on your dually, there was a '95 eclb W/T in the cheaper yard, right after I got my crew cab. Same color, or really close, and I wanted to get it, just to make people scratch their heads a little bit. But someone else got the 'gate before I could get back over there (it's across Houston) with some $$ on a discount day. This yard was doing 50% off a few times a month, last year before they got bought out by Pull A Part.

Shane B

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What a lineup!
Washing these two today. The W/T sits at my parents house in their shop till our second two car garage is built. The impala and the burb are relegated outside. The burbs paint is trash and the impalas paint isn’t original and not the best so I’m not too torn up about it. We drive the impala a lot anyway.

Attachments

• IMG_4268.png
    IMG_4268.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 27

KansasOBS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
First drive today. Well not really a drive. Just around the block, and to the coop for a little fuel.

Lots of little things I'm all worried about going wrong. Just straight shorty headers at the moment, kinda surprised the 6.0 isn't throwing a code, but running pretty nice. Almost has an entire 2004 2500HD suspension under the front. The only thing left OBS is the upper control arms, and passenger side front axle tube.

Probably should have put the rest of the lug nuts on, and topped off the trans fluid. I'm an idiot for the most part.

Think I'm gonna shoot it with black Monstaliner, or Raptorliner when the warm rolls back around, or maybe just a hot rod satin black. Knock the badges off, stainless mesh grill insert. Have an extra set of fenders and flares to stretch the front openings. Would be nice to have an extra set of dually rears to hack up, I dont see that happening. Previous owner of the bed had added those flares, I hated them at first, but they've grown on me. Kinda makes it match better.

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
First drive today. Well not really a drive. Just around the block, and to the coop for a little fuel.

Lots of little things I'm all worried about going wrong. Just straight shorty headers at the moment, kinda surprised the 6.0 isn't throwing a code, but running pretty nice. Almost has an entire 2004 2500HD suspension under the front. The only thing left OBS is the upper control arms, and passenger side front axle tube.

Probably should have put the rest of the lug nuts on, and topped off the trans fluid. I'm an idiot for the most part.

Think I'm gonna shoot it with black Monstaliner, or Raptorliner when the warm rolls back around, or maybe just a hot rod satin black. Knock the badges off, stainless mesh grill insert. Have an extra set of fenders and flares to stretch the front openings. Would be nice to have an extra set of dually rears to hack up, I dont see that happening. Previous owner of the bed had added those flares, I hated them at first, but they've grown on me. Kinda makes it match better.

That things a BEAST!!!!!!! Awesome