Post your lifted 2wd's!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Rough country's 4" spindle? That works for c2500 I believe.

Daly

The great white Canadian
Reaction score
I got my Spindles from Canuck Motorsports, they were a little cheaper the RC because of the exchange rate, duty and taxes...

meterman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Look for fab tech they come up on eBay sometimes but yeah pretty much everyone discontinued them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
anyone use an aal? Did you use a long or a short?

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, I got my Bushwacker OE flares in Saturday and I also got my rims in Wednesday and got them mounted and balanced yesterday after work. Then I went home and did the 6 lug conversion with the 2500LD rotors and then went down the street to my friends shop and put in the 1999 Denali rear axle with 3.73.

I still have to install the green overlay vinyls on the wheels but I might try to do that tonight.

Here's the Bushwacker box, and yes if you can read it, it says 3/25/03 on the ID tag for when they were made and nothing has changed since 2003 because the website still uses the same install sheet.
You must be registered for see images attach

Here was the rims after I got the tires installed.

This is at my friend's shop after we got the axle installed.

And finally, here is a picture of it this morning with the wheels mounted. 20x10 Anthem A731 Commander wheels wrapped in 285/60/20 Kanati Trail Hog's.

How do you like the crown upper control arms, any pics ?