possible new ride

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
thanks. i like it because i treat my truck like a luxury car compared to the average truck owner. if you are constantly putting dirt or nasty liquids or just messy stuff in general it might not be the best. they say it will handle it and all you have to do is hit the car wash and power wash it. i have seen other people work it pretty hard with success. the most work it has seen is a few BAGS of dirt and mulch.

best thing about it is the bed floor becomes nice and smooth. foam on the bottom of the rugs fits the bed floor.

Really sounds like a nice buy! what are they worth if you dont mind me asking? Also, are they hard to take in and out?

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
think i got mine on amazon for 340 and free shipping. supper easy to pull out if you don't have a bed cover like mine. the canister toward the front of the bed locks it in. comes in 2 pieces. side part and bottom. they zip together and the zipper is covered be the carpet overlapping. the whole bedrug sets in and is velcroed in with about 75 pieces of super heavy duty velcro. had my doubts but it is a good set up.

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
this is how it looks first installed with no cover. the bulge at the front of the bed went away after a few hours.
You must be registered for see images attach

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
i really like that, would be awesome for my tools and stuff for work. Since my tools stay clean because its for dental equipement.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Looking good man! Don't get a leveling kit, get the adjustable Bilstein 5100's. or a 4" CTS lift!

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
Mine parks in the garage and i don't want to kill my mpg so 4 inch is out. I've considered 5100s but RC 2 in is $65 plus alignment. Much cheaper. Just a bracket/spacer at lower strut mount. Retains factory everything so ride should be exactly the same.

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
leveled and 285/70r17 nittos............crappy pic

You must be registered for see images attach