Possible Clue....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alright guys I got it fixed, kinda...So after the game I went out there and cleaned the contacts on the one that wasn't blinking and also brighter than all the others. It didn't do anything, so I decided to swap it with the one next to it to see if it was the bulb or the socket...It was brighter when I put it in the opposite one, which was a relief that it in fact wasn't the socket, but was still having trouble getting them to work, but these orange ones I have are old as ****.

For some reason I decided to swap in the newer silverstars. Then I noticed BOTH driver's side parking lights were blinking and it took swapping some of the bulbs 180 degrees even like you would with a LED in the cluster to get them to light and both blink...I had them all working and I remember coming back and 1 wouldn't be blinking so I punched the parking light and it started blinking again :nono: LOL SO they're all working for the moment but I have NO clue where the grounds for these are at since they disappear into the bumper/skid plate so the conclusion is it's not something crazy with the wiring but I believe it's not 100% right but atleast they are all working and I can confidently order some switchbacks and pass inspection.

With landscaping season coming to an end and $ being tight for a little bit I can't decide whether to do switchbacks and exhaust tips or the 7" DVD player I want in place of the radio :hmm: