Porch pirate problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've only ever lost two packages in my life, but I've often wondered if it was "porch pirates" or the mail carrier. I lean towards the latter, simply because neither of the packages in question had tracking numbers (cheapest shipping option from outside the USA). Never did find out what happened to either of them.

Word of advice, ALWAYS pay extra for tracking if you have the option. I'm sure you probably did, just throwing that out there in case it helps someone else.

RedneckWithPaychecks

454/350 x (4x4)²
Reaction score
I had 1 package lost while I've lived in Wisconsin. Guy showed up to my porch and took a box that had a Minnesota Wild hockey jersey, my dogs let me know by barking VERY loudly. Was tempted to let them out and chase after the guy (a Great Dane and Greyhound running at you would make you go away) but I didn't want to pay for damages. Guy got away before I could the package, but did get his plates written down . Never got the package back, next one might not be so lucky :Get him!:

Tommy1234

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Good news I was able to beat the porch pirates today on one shipment. I got the inserts for my door panels from Texas. Now I just gotta go to the upholstery shop installed out my new panels and hopefully talk to them about the plans on everything

Tommy1234

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Still waiting for my alternator though.. Thank goodness summit did the free replacement.