Pics of My Ride

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoeTahoe

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I 1st got it, bent bumpers, damaged side view mirrors, no tint on front and windshield and stock wheels:

You must be registered for see images attach

Only bad part of this truck!!! Ugh!!! Will be fixed soon, my best friend is a body guy and runs the shop around the corner of my place.

JoeTahoe

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
These are my new wheels, new bumpers and side view mirrors and smoke tail lights. I have a new custom grille and all new front lights for it, but they willo wait tillo it gets painted.

JoeTahoe

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scored these winter wheels, complete set of 4 with tires for 40 beans. Super score!!!

Before I even cleaned them lol

Now for next winter my buddy has 2010 17 inch Tahoe or Sierra wheelsfor me not sure. He is giving them to me for free. Which is awesome!!!!Sorry no pics yet but i'll post a pic when he brings them to me :)

JoeTahoe

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you guys.

It was an Estate truck that a local used car/repair shop found. I got it in Old Bridge NJ.

Clearly garage kept and came with only 110,000 miles. The interior is spotless except for a small cig burn or some kind of a little mark on the drivers door panel. I absolutely love the color myself.

I hope my buddy gets me in the paint booth some time in the nexty month to touch it up cause I'm the kind of guy who likes his stuff clean.

90W7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A 2 door is still on my want list. Awesome ride!

Sent from my throttle body injected galaxy note3