photoshop please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
WITH the Z71 sticker. I like the Z71 sticker, I think the 4x4s look kinda bare without any decal there.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Nah, without it. And trust me, It will look so much better with the trim gone!

Check out Sam's truck. It looks so clean.

You must be registered for see images attach

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
On a side note, all 3 of us posting in this thread have the same fender flares! WOOOHOOO! :rofl:

Chevyguy78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I say keep the polished wheels. Or get a completely different wheel if you really want black.

I know you already said you don't want to, but the trim needs to go! :p

I was thinking of different wheels, I want to go 18's but as far as demold I just cant bring myself to do it...

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
On a side note, all 3 of us posting in this thread have the same fender flares! WOOOHOOO! :rofl:

:rofl: WOOOOO!! lol. Speaking of which, I'm planning on repainting mine, clear, wetsand, and polishing them the shiny look instead of the current Matte look.

^ I can live with the fleetsides not having a decal, but stepsides look funny without them.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
:rofl: WOOOOO!! lol. Speaking of which, I'm planning on repainting mine, clear, wetsand, and polishing them the shiny look instead of the current Matte look.

^ I can live with the fleetsides not having a decal, but stepsides look funny without them.

I plan on selling mine! Haha. I just don't like them. They look great with the really wide 33's that I have, but I'd rather get rid of them and get some skinnier 35's for my truck.

Chevyguy78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nah, without it. And trust me, It will look so much better with the trim gone!

Check out Sam's truck. It looks so clean.

You must be registered for see images attach
ok you got me Sams truck is super clean I will think about it after I get mine buffed out. It needs it so bad. Last summer I clay bar'd it used a paint cleaner, polish (by hand) and a wax and still didnt notice a big difference. I have so many scratechs in mine. Some one at my old apartment complex wrote wash me on the bed, a mentaly chanllanged guy kicked in my passengers side where the Z71 sticker is. I got most of that poped out but there are still creases.

Chevyguy78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like our trucks with out flares and just the chrome fender molding but I cant pull that off as bad as I want to... The flares destroyed my paint where they touch at the top of the fender.