phantom grill help plz

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

enrique

Reaction score
hello there I had one question sorry if this its not the right place to post it im new here . I was looking for a full phantom grill for 98 chevy.. I have searched online for hours and havint really found what I wanted .I was looking for a full phantom grill no bowtie shaved corners and I think its a 9 bar billet grill . I also read I had to switch my headlights to 1989-1994 .. airbagit.com has one but doesn't spicify . I just want if to hide my lights an actual phantom grill ..exactly like this.

Attachments

• negratumbao3 (2).jpg
    negratumbao3 (2).jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 121

Crash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There getting harder to find, you will have to recess your lights unless you get the 4 sealed beam set up from like 88-89.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
you dont have to recess I have to phantoms on one (stuhl) you have change the headlight brackets. My other one you dont have to do anything. also yea good luck finding a phantom

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Back in the late 90s when I worked for Sir Michaels there were like 10 on the shelf wonder whatever happen to them.

traksta15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want one of the shaved bowtie grills (non phantom) so bad.