phantom grill help plz

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DR CHOP

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I too am in the same boat!! Looking for the same type of grill but for a 92 gmc . I believe it'll fit any 88-98 but I can't seem to find any phantom billet grille without a Chevy bow tie that wraps over the side lights. Please help! LOOKIN FOR ONE LIKE THIS :

You will never find the one that wraps over corner lights, there weren't many made 18 years ago when they came out.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
I edited my previous post, hopefully the guy that quoted me will do the same so we aren't leading people to a bad company. Thanks for the heads up C2. I've heard of AIM, never heard about airbagit, though. I thought they were part of chassistech, which seems to have a better rep.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
I edited my previous post, hopefully the guy that quoted me will do the same so we aren't leading people to a bad company. Thanks for the heads up C2. I've heard of AIM, never heard about airbagit, though. I thought they were part of chassistech, which seems to have a better rep.

No problem, Actually AIM is the parent company of airbagit and chassistech.