phantom grill help plz

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

enrique

Reaction score
lol yea I figured that was going to be the answere.... wow that suxs hopefully I can find one before summer im still not there im still on my suspension but I usually try to get something every week so I wont get behind ... its a 98 chevy Tahoe 4 door bagged on 22s and iv been looking at the builds on here wow there is some pretty bad ass builds all you guys out there keep it up its an exspensive hobbie but its just right lol! devs 93 were did you get yours if you don't mind asking .. I see the lights arnt shaved but I can shave them I work at a body shop .I just wanted the headlights not to show so much but yours looks very nice or is it the same ones that are hard to find?.. any bagged hoes out there? also thanks guys for your input..

lester622

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What are one of the chevy phantom grills worth? I have the one with no corner lights and no bowtie and dont plan on using it.

Last edited:

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Id like the tahoe better if it was a 2 door

Sent from my iphone while im sitting on the toilet

enrique

Reaction score
hello guys well couldn't find a grill only airbag it ... im just going to orderit from there nd see how that goes on friday kinda scared .. I havint read very much positive feedback from them but a buddy of mine ordered the whole kit for his 79 c10 and he said he didn't really have any problems .. they sent him hlf than the other half couple days later .. so hopefully I wil get lucky . which I don't really have much of!!! I thank everyone again!! will post pics when I get it .;)

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Airbagits site is sketchy and the store/warehouse is even sketchier, i bought the double billet/foglight bumper i had on the 96 from there, ordered it online and picked up in store, the bumper itself wasnt bad, billets were good but the fit of the lights was horrible

enrique

Reaction score
wow I feel pretty dumb right now lol as I was looking through the posts on this thread I read some that I hadn't read lol about shaim !... looks like I saved my self out of this one lol instead of the grill I ordered an iwata lph 400 spray gun i thought i would need it more than the grill at the moment and got my rendering done by corey floyed designes really liked it...also I found a lot of different phantoms some with bowtie some with side markers . will post the pages i just have to look throught my phone .. . i was wanting the one you have to recess your lights and doesn't go all around it has shaved bowtie side markers so if anyone finds one let me know thanks for all the input !!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-APC-Gri...Parts_Accessories&hash=item19ce4c0cf0&vxp=mtr