Parting out 99 ESCALADE EAST TENNESSE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
Interested in the rear bumper cover, and the dash bezel if you haven't already sold it.

Can you let me know a price + shipping to 28409?

I'm also seeing some talk of shipping the door panels...
It's a pain in the ass to do but the wood cab be taken off and the leather and plastic backing can be stripped from the door panels and would cheap as hell to ship. This is how I put the leather and wood on my door panels as a standard Escalade rear door panel wouldn't fit a Suburban rear door, put the leather and wood fits perfectly on the Suburban door panel. Buyer would need to glue the leather w/ backing panel onto their own door panel, and drill a few holes to mount the wood trim.

DHGFX4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am interested in one of the 120mph clusters. Thats $60 shipped you say?

GREY99HOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
complete interior pending sale...every piece..dash headliner seats,door panels,carpet ..ect..local

I will have more..of these very soon..

I also would rather not ship the rear bumper..its way to big and oversized to ship it...rather a local pickup at 37745 for that bumper..Thank you

GREY99HOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Complete interior including dash steering wheel and headliner SOLD local

I still have plenty of parts left on it..

Complete front clip...trans rear end..ect

GREY99HOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Waiting on local one to come pick up interior out of this..There has not been a part taken off this escalade yet..

I need to move parts off this thing..its in the way of my new shop going up and i am parting it all out..if you need something,Please ask..Thank you.

it has nc salvage title and was involved in that big interstate 77 fog accident a few weeks ago in VA it runs and drives great just right side is wrecked..

Complete front clip with black passenger fender..

kc816

Reaction score
gauge cluster, climate control unit shipped 64110 kansas city mo

GREY99HOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok no longer holding complete interior for local one that wanted it...whole escalade is up for parts..I will sell anything off it as of today..

Roof rack is sold..

everything else is up for sale.