Parting out 99 ESCALADE EAST TENNESSE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GREY99HOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Now that its home...time to part it out...

Front clip $500 complete with front bumper and other right fender..grille has one small spot on passenger side needing fixed bu is not that bad.

Seats and console pending sale!!!!!!

Rest is for parts..

transmission $400
case $150
rear end 3.73 posi $400

or any of the little things you need...please ask and post here 1st before a pm..thank you.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
How's the wood trim? ie. switch covers, door panel inserts, door handle covers, etc. as well as the cluster, trim bezel and steering wheel.

Got any pics on the interior?

Last edited:

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
How much for the good exterior door handles and if the are in tack all 4 in side door handles??

CrewCab Steve

GREY99HOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How's the wood trim? ie. switch covers, door panel inserts, door handle covers, etc. as well as the cluster, trim bezel and steering wheel.

Got any pics on the interior?

the trim dash bezel and steering wheel are pending..with the seats and console..

The 120 mph speedo cluster $60 includes shipping lower 48 door panel woodgrain is nice...let me get some pics tomorrow of it and post on here..Thanks

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
I have fog light switch on hold right now..it is a tailgate one and someone asked allready about it..

I am in the middle of moving everything in new building and i know i have at least 5 fog light switches..just have to get to them..

im interested in one with the wire pig tale if you have one no rush just send me a pm if ya find one