Parting out 99 ESCALADE EAST TENNESSE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Interested in an OEM fog switch, front two interior door handles, and possibly the gauge cluster. Shoot me a PM on what you still have, and prices shipped to 65742.

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

GREY99HOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know you said you were keeping the wing, but what about the roof rack? Any idea if you could take it apart and either ship it in a long, skinny box, or just sent me the outer two rails (painted ones). I want to keep my roof rack, but that's a MUCH cleaner look.

If you could let me know how much you would want and estimate on shipping, that would be awesome. My zip is 95356.

$100 total because of UPS oversized shipping tube...I put it in a pvc pipe so it wont get hurt going that far..That will be the complete white roof rack in a tube...No problem..Thanks

They charged me %
$52 to ship a 97 dash bezel and cupholder to OK.. I may try fedex too...

GREY99HOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Interested in an OEM fog switch, front two interior door handles, and possibly the gauge cluster. Shoot me a PM on what you still have, and prices shipped to 65742.

$60 includes shipping on the cluster...i sold the whole interior today local...all interior is going out.. Any mileage you need? I have 3 of these 120 mph speedo's out

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I think you can just swap odometers can't you? I'd keep my current odometer. Lol. Is the cluster in good shape?

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
$100 total because of UPS oversized shipping tube...I put it in a pvc pipe so it wont get hurt going that far..That will be the complete white roof rack in a tube...No problem..Thanks

Ok, I'll definitely be taking that roof rack off your hands. Might have to be next week though, I have a lot going on right now with school and I'm waiting to get paid for a few things.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Ok. I get paid Friday so I should be able to get it from ya. Can you post Photos of it?