Painted my Interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fast 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would like to change the whole interior of the 95 from blue to black, then have the bench seat recovered. Not sure on how to get the dash out though.

970tahoe

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to change the whole interior of the 95 from blue to black, then have the bench seat recovered. Not sure on how to get the dash out though.

Dash really isn't that hard bro. Let me try and find a write up on it on GMFS, but it ia a few bolts and that's it.

Hodges87

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Did you upgrade your steering wheel? Did you do the swap yourself? Nice Interior!

970tahoe

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you upgrade your steering wheel? Did you do the swap yourself? Nice Interior!

Nope that's the same steering wheel...why do you ask? Did all the work myself. Pulled it out sanded and painted...popped it back in.

970tahoe

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

Nope that's the same steering wheel...why do you ask? Did all the work myself. Pulled it out sanded and painted...popped it back in.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Well Ive decided to paint my interior pieces myself Im going with a stock look so Im leaving mine textured still. Im going wiht a dark Charcol grey. I have a question thought how do I get my cupholder out of the dash ??

SEREOUS67

Reaction score
I wana paint my blue interior light gray but not sure if it will turn out like a factory grey or what. Anybody try an int paint from dark color to a light one/

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well Ive decided to paint my interior pieces myself Im going with a stock look so Im leaving mine textured still. Im going wiht a dark Charcol grey. I have a question thought how do I get my cupholder out of the dash ??

theres a small screw really far back inside... if you just tug the cupholder after getting the front screw off the clip will come with the screw and can be removed then.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Holy **** makes me want to paint my air vents. I painted all of the exact same pieces in my truck except left the air vents, but I just used the plastic paint @ autozone. No primer, no clear. I'm wanting to pull it all back out, sand the texture off and make it smooth; then paint it. I like that look (yours) alot better. Looks much cleaner. Mine doesn't look bad at all now but I just think this way looks much better.