Painted my Interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
haha I know...the primer and clear were the most expensive at $4, so I bought cheap since it could be protected.

I used it on the frame, and it isn't holding up too great, but they salt up here. I am going with rubberized undercoating when it warms up

I get frame paint from Tractor Supply or any farm store. It is farm implement paint and comes in gallons to brush on or rattle cans. I did the brush on and it turned out perfect-smoothed itself out. That **** is like concrete when it dries. You shouldn't have to do it again if you prep the frame good. They have many colors if your not feeling the black.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome, may have to check out the monochromatic paint scheme for the interior.

I painted parts of my interior 2 tone, but the one paint scheme looks good.

daddy_dandy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'd love to paint all the interior trim black. White exterior, black interior trim, black leather seats, black vinyl floor (have kids and dogs).

970tahoe

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Remembered I had taken pic with the phone of the finished shine....
You must be registered for see images attach

970tahoe

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dash bezel surround, Handle surrounds, switch panels, and glove box. My buddy is gunna do it. $250 CND for all of it to be as smooth as the exterior. Thats all glassed and everything too.

Sounds sweet....going black?