our gmt400 wrecker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
this is my families 94 chevy wrecker,, it has the 454 v8, 4spd with low manual trany, extended wheel base. twin *****, with wheel lift. its a little rough,, it sits around more than anything now adays since we bought the roll back,, but in order to be on the call list we have to have it...

You must be registered for see images attach

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
its kinda hard to see that it has a shelf on the roof that runs across the top of the windshield.. its neat,, not sure if id like it in my everyday truck, i hit my head off it every time i get into the truck,,lol

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Pretty neat.

-Sent from my twin turbo Desire using diesel fuel.-

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice truck bet that thing is a torque monster

oh you have no idea!!!... i pulled a F150 up over about a 10ft drop into a pond with this wrecker,,, ran the ***** down, hooked it up,, threw the truck in low gear, than in four low, and just eased the clutch out and it pulled it up without even ******* the engine,,, i always said that when this truck is done working, im making it a pulling truck,, that long daully wheel base plus the way the drive train is set up, it would be insane

bigdane36

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah and i got a truck with a 350 and the same trans sm465 and its a torque monster can only imagine with a 454