Opposite chevy lean

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm wondering how imperative it would be to go get an alignment I just changed the torsion bars on my truck to level it the passenger side was 1 inch low front and rear it took about 3 and 3/4 cranks up on the passenger side and 3 and 3/4 cranks down on the driver side it is now very close to level but I have heard you need to do an alignment after changing the torsion bars am I going to ruin my tires? I don't drive this truck much only to tow occasionally and go to the hardware store. thanks in advance for any advice

HotrodZ06

GMT400 Collector
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would especially since towing tends to take weight off of the front could make it harder to keep control. Also would check for any worn steering linkage before and replace if anything is sloppy. The alignment tech should let you know of any worn items before he aligns it. But will be slightly higher priced if they replace worn items.