opinions please......factory or aftermarket?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of the saw blades with a nice meaty tire on there...

You must be registered for see images attach

This makes me wish I hadn't of sold my stockers so cheap....

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
I like a nice set of wheels as much as the next guy but I'm gonna go with the stock set in this case. I don't like how the center cap is on the aftermarket wheels.

Wildbill0088

haulin' the east coast
Reaction score
Those aftermarkets definitely definitely look awesome on that truck not too over the top. What kind are they? Gonna be looking into either aftermarket or nbs since the salt has been munching on my sawblades pretty hard.

trailer-trash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im usually a stock wheel junkie....especially new school take offs....but the after market wheels look good on there.

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of the saw blades with a nice meaty tire on there...

You must be registered for see images attach

holy damn what size tires are those. i've seen 285s and 305s but those are bigger.

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
Those aftermarkets definitely definitely look awesome on that truck not too over the top. What kind are they? Gonna be looking into either aftermarket or nbs since the salt has been munching on my sawblades pretty hard.

MB 72

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i do like both, i would go with aftermarket. But it is a good idea to keep the stocks if you get lots of salt in the winter, the aftermarkets will get ate up in a short time