opinions please......factory or aftermarket?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
so i went stock wheel and stock 265 with yokohama geolander at/s. this thing rides so nice smooth and quiet now!
You must be registered for see images attach

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
so i went stock wheel and stock 265 with yokohama geolander at/s. this thing rides so nice smooth and quiet now!

i like it better with the 285's but i understand why you did it and don't blame you! it does look good and my sister-n-law had the geolander at/s's on her grand cherokee and they lasted forever!!! but i think you should have put the white letters out! lol

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Look at it this way, aftermarket wheels always show a little of your personality in your truck, I like the aftermarket wheels myself, I've never been a fan of stock wheels on anything. Can't go wrong with the Yokos though, I have the same on my truck, just bigger.

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
thanks everybody for your opinion and input. it was nice to see that i wasn't the only old guy thinking old man style!!!!

tscherbi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That gave me a good chuckle I never would have described them as "iconic" but posts like that keep me coming back. toshay good sir!

flff

Reaction score
great choice! Im a fan of factory wheels also.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
That gave me a good chuckle I never would have described them as "iconic" but posts like that keep me coming back. toshay good sir!

Sawblades and tailgate banners = GMT400 greatness not seen on any other model. Can't see one without thinking about how awesome these trucks are.