Opinions on Flowmaster Super 44's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
IMO if you want cheap run the cherry bomb extremes or the thrush chambered mufflers. tons cheaper then flowmasters $70-80 a piece mufflers.

As for how they sound, ok I guess, buddy has one on his s-10 but it's a 4.3 and he had a 40 before, sounds the same to me. Of course to hear him tell it the 44 is much deeper and louder sounding.

Charby

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im runing a super 40 i believe with a magna flow hiflow cat and its dumped after the muffler, way to loud cant even drive it have to put tail pipes on it.....

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Im runing a super 40 i believe with a magna flow hiflow cat and its dumped after the muffler, way to loud cant even drive it have to put tail pipes on it.....

Good to know, im soon to be running true duals with no cats to original 40s dumped and I was worried it wouldnt be loud enough.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
keeping the pipes separate with si/so mufflers would be louder.

i had true duals on my 96, two hi flo cats/two glasspacks....even though the glasspacks were really long, it still screamed.

dumped is a no no....unless you enjoy wearing earplugs while driving.