Offroad GMT400 ideas?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
To my knowledge, they never made a 2 door 5 speed. That bein said, its the same to swap one is as a pickup. Had to be a newer dodge or a dakota/durango

Yep that's what I figured

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
To my knowledge, they never made a 2 door 5 speed. That bein said, its the same to swap one in as a pickup. Had to be a newer dodge or a dakota/durango

I am almost positive they made a 5 speed manual for a 2 door tahoe until 95'

about 3 months ago I picked up parts off a guy who had a 2 door tahoe with a 5 speed.

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
I am almost positive they made a 5 speed manual for a 2 door tahoe until 95'

about 3 months ago I picked up parts off a guy who had a 2 door tahoe with a 5 speed.

I have never heard of a factory one. I have seen a few conversions. Iv also seen a few 4x4 diesel 2 doors.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
I know this ain't a gmt 400 but a older k5 that you can take the back top thing off of would be awesome. Plus they already got a solid axle. But swap in the motor and tranny that's in the one ya got now. Idk about you guys but I think that's be pretty sweet.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I know this ain't a gmt 400 but a older k5 that you can take the back top thing off of would be awesome. Plus they already got a solid axle. But swap in the motor and tranny that's in the one ya got now. Idk about you guys but I think that's be pretty sweet.

Just like I said above haha